TP-LINK TL-SG1016PE. Switch type: Managed. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 16. Full duplex. MAC address table: 8000 entries, Switching capacity: 32 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE…. Power over Ethernet (PoE)
What This Product Does
The TL-SG1016PE is an 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with 8 ports supporting the PoE+ standard. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet Cable. With a total power budget of 110W, up to 30W per port, TL-SG1016PE can power more high-powered devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP Cameras or IP Phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016PE can save up to 75% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
– 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
– Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
– Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
– Simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
– Web-based user interface and management utility simplify configuration (001)