TP-LINK AC1750. Data transfer rate (max): 1300 Mbit/s, Networking standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.1x, Frequency band: 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Security algorithms: 64-bit WEP,128-bit WEP,152-bit WEP,WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK. Antenna type: Internal Omni, Antenna gain level (max): 4 dBi. Power consumption (typical): 12.7 W. Placement: Ceiling, Wall, LED indicators: Power, Cable lock slot: Kensington
– Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
– Free EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
– Support Power over Ethernet(802.3at) for convenient and affordable installation
– Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
– Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
– Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks
Speeds with 3×3 11ac
The latest generation of 802.11ac Wi-Fi combined with advanced 3×3 MIMO technology ensures superior Wi-Fi speeds and coverage over 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless bands.
– The EAP245 achieves Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.75Gbps, with 1300Mbps on the 5GHz band and 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band.
– The EAP225 provides speeds of up to 867Mbps and 300Mbps on the 5GHz and 2.4GHz respectively.
Easy for Centralized Management
Manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location. The TP-Link Auranet Controller software provides an intuitive management interface. Control and map out the entire network from any connected PC. There’s no added cost, and no need for special training. Business Wi-Fi management has never been so efficient and cost-effective.
Efficient Guest Authentication
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests by requiring users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. It can Control connections to your network with a voucher system and customized authentication page that can provide a branded experience, advertise to customers, or offer coupons.
The EAP’s low profile design and easy mount chassis make it easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface and allow it to blend in with most interior decorating styles. EAP devices also support Power over Ethernet (PoE), making deployment effortless and flexible.
Unified Wi-Fi for Multi-user Business Environment
The Auranet business-grade 11ac Wi-Fi solution is engineered to handle heavy multi-user usage in large areas without encountering the same stability issues found with standard routers and access points purposed for home use. It’s the perfect fit for motels, salons, chain-stores, schools, and restaurants. (001)