PlayStation 3 Games: John Woo Stranglehold- Game – (PS3) For use from Ages 18 and Mature Players Only , Retail Box, No Warranty on Software
Acclaimed action director John Woo presents Stranglehold, a stunning third-person action adventure videogame. A “spiritual sequel” to Woo’s action masterpiece, “Hard Boiled,” Stranglehold redefines the action gaming experience with its acrobatic gunplay, thrilling cinematography, frenetic combat and incredible Massive Destructibility. Chow Yun-Fat reprises his signature role as Inspector Tequila, pitting gamers as a take no-prisoners cop waging a personal war with Hong Kong crime lords. Tequila’s loyalties to the force are tested when his ex-wife is kidnapped by the Russian mob in Chicago. Tequila struggles to balance his duty to uphold the law with doing what it takes to save his family.
• Play a John Woo directed action blockbuster: Stranglehold presents gamers with dual-wielding, stunt-laden gunplay combined with massive destructible environments, ensuring Stranglehold will be a true tour-de-force. The environmental interactivity and two-fisted gunplay of Stranglehold all come online, bringing the experience to a whole new level.
• Experience Woo-style smooth-flowing cinematic gameplay: Send Tequila running up railings, swinging on chandeliers and leaping onto moving objects, all without interrupting Stranglehold’s intense gun battles.
• Hollywood-level production: Featuring the cinematic flare of acclaimed action director John Woo, Stranglehold will also benefit from Woo’s direction on storyline, camera placement and cut scenes. Starring international action-star Chow Yun-Fat as Inspector Tequila, Stranglehold’s cast is also comprised of other A-list Hollywood talent.
• Innovative physics engine: Stranglehold presents an unprecedented level of interactivity. With two huge areas to explore (Chicago and Hong Kong), the interactions will be infinite with each level offering massive amounts of John Woo’s signature destruction.
• robust gunplay: Stranglehold’s inventive combat camera and Tequila Time™ slow-motion system allow players to simultaneously aim and shoot at the current target while driving, providing for violent, kinetic authentic John Woo style vehicular battles.
• Epic presentation: Using a highly modified version of Epic Games’ Unreal 3.0 engine integrated with the Havoc physics system, John Woo’s Stranglehold will breathe new life into game environments and characters with stunning graphics, and present an ever-changing battleground depending on how players approach different scenarios.
• NB Age Restriction : For use from Ages 18 and Mature Players Only